Featured
Run 2 Instances Of Discord
Run 2 Instances Of Discord. I did not wanted to do a fast guide without explaining important bits. 2 first of all, you don't need 2 bots to do this.

While talking, someone entered the room (i was in an other. Here's a way to open multiple discord instances: Discord was primarily written with the use of javascript.
Here's A Way To Open Multiple Discord Instances:
After you add another account, it would look like this fig. For those of you wondering, below is the code for my main file. Second what you're doing is actually api abuse.
2 First Of All, You Don't Need 2 Bots To Do This.
Quit discord from the system tray (near the clock) right click discord and clck run as an administrator. Each application can be signed into on a different account. Close discord, open it twice through the shortcut.
I Am Running This Within Visual Studio Code, And I Am Also 100% Sure I Am Not Running 2 Instances Of My Script.
Its a long in depth video guide to run multiple instances/alt accounts, so please use the time stamps to negative. This will open a second instance of the. 2 add account has been replaced with switch account once you click add account, it takes you to the regular login.
Not Sure Why You'd Want To Run Multiple Instances In The First Place :/ Mcdefault • 56 Min.
And i saw that i had two discord app opened at the same time. The obvious solution is to. The public test build version of discord works as its own application, allowing you to run 2 instances of discord.
To Do That, I Need To Be Able To Run Multiple Instances Of Discord Somehow.
An easy way to run two instances of the discord app dev reply inside instructions: I saw this after started talking to someone on a discord server. By using discord canary you can login to a second account on the same computer you could also be on a third account by accessing discord through googlediscor.
Comments
Post a Comment